School hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. each day.
Children should not arrive earlier than 7:25 a.m. Supervision will not be provided for students who arrive before 7:25 a.m.
Students will be going directly to classrooms from buses and drop offs.
Policies and Procedures:
* Please make sure your child knows where they will be going after school hours (pick up room, bus number to ride, etc.)
* If your child arrives after 8:00 a.m., they will need to go to the main office to be admitted to class.
* All deliveries from parents (lunch boxes, snacks, etc.) will be taken to the classrooms by office staff.
* No phone calls will be put through to the classroom during instructional time. If you need to speak with a teacher via
telephone, office staff will take a message and deliver it to the teacher.
* No parents/guardians will be permitted to enter the school during morning drop off. This is for the safety of everyone.
* Students being dropped off should enter main back entrance of the building if before 8:00a.m. After
8:00a.m., students should enter through the front entrance of the building.
Please keep in mind that all policies and procedures are designed for the safety of our students and for the productivity of our school.